[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 7 16:43:00 GMT 2002

Not every and all codes have been hac'd.
Sometimes people wind up breaking unknown new ground.
Looks like your at that stage.

If you read back thru the archives, you can see where someone already
promised to repay the list with a freeware editor, for help with the 8051,
and they instead went commercial with what they developed.   So the 8051 is
kind of a sore subject with some folks.  Sorry if it seems like your
suffering for that, but that's what happens when DIY items go commercial.
Then good meaning folks, suffer for it.

Personnally, if I had the info., or could get it, the whole world would have
access to it.   I'd love nothing better then for the EE to be completely
public domained, but it's beyond my powers so far.
Bruce