[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Tue May 7 17:44:54 GMT 2002

In a message dated 5/7/02 12:43:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> Feel, free to do an archive search with the words, Ken Kelly, and 8051.
>  Then look at the surrounding posters, and then what's going on today.
>  Yep, history repeats itself, itself, itself.
>  Bruce

So my question is, "Why do you only seem to come down on some guys and not
others?" I am guility of not reading the archives on this, but I have not
seen you say anything negative about Tunercat, or a handful of other
commercial tuners on this and GMECM lists. Was Tunercat available before the
public $42 ASDZ hac? As a matter if fact, I believe you have recommended
Tunercat to some folks.

As I have maintained all along, some people just don't have the smarts to DIY
an EFI system and some just don't care to DIY. That's where I step in.

JW