[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Tue May 7 18:13:24 GMT 2002

In a message dated 5/7/02 2:00:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rrauscher at nni.com
writes:

> Uh, wasn't Tunercat done by the same gentleman that
>  did the $42 ASDZ hac?
>
>  BobR.

Well, I didn't know that. But I wouldn't have guessed either because of the
number of discrepancies between Tunercat's $42 TDF and the ASDZ hac. I'm not
complaining because I like the Tunercat program, but I think their quality
control could be a little better. I have learned to just read the hac's when
I don't understand something or find a conflicting piece of information here
and there. Like in your spark only write-up, you say that the EGR SA is
subtracted, but Tunercat's TDF says (or at least implies) it is added. I
asked for clarification from Tunercat just this morning on this one.

But even the hacs have errors. I found one this morning. The max SA limit is
supposed to be at location $019, but in my ASDZ stock bin, that location is
00, and I know that is wrong. The max SA location is really $01A, right next
to $019.

I know this belongs on GMECM, but I was booted of that list for being too
commercial. I won't bring this up again here.

JW