[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

mike katz ecmhacker at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 18:28:33 GMT 2002

I will search for those topics, thanks.
Looking through the archives can be just as hard as
following code :)

I do this in my spare time, I just wanted to make sure
I was not getting off track. I read everybody's
response to my post, and I agree that not everybody is
interested in all aspects of the ecm. But "we have no
idea what you are talking about", "nobody has gone
there yet" and "nobody cares about that part of the
ecm" are all acceptable answers!

By the way, thanks to "Daawagon" for posting what he
has done on his web site. It was a tremendous help.

Final question, is there some sort of bad blood
between the maker of tunercat and this mailing list?

Thanks folks,

Mike