[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue May 7 20:00:44 GMT 2002

Oooh, a real flame war.  I haven't seen a good one in a while.

(If you can't see the dripping sarcasm simulate it with a wet rag).

--Perry

On Tue, May 07, 1996 at 03:52:29PM -0400, Bruce wrote:

> [...]

Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin