[Diy_efi] Steve Ciciora and WB parts????????

Tom Leser tleser at purdue.edu
Tue May 7 22:45:08 GMT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C1F5EB.67FEDC40

Has anyone else heard from Steve?  I paypal'd him, as instructed on the =
wb site, the money for two parts kits for the wb pcb over a month ago =
and have not heard from him nor have received the parts.  I did a follow =
up email to him 2 weeks after placing the order, and seeing the money =
was accepted, and not having received the parts or any further emails =
from him.  Since than till now I've sent about 5 more emails equally =
spaced out (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt) and not ONE single =
reply.  What is going on here?  I appreciate what he's doing for us but =
seriously if I would have known this was the case I would have just =
invested the few minutes and ordered the parts individually from allied =
or jameco, digikey, etc. vs. waiting over a month to find out if I've =
been taken, or what?  Can someone please give me some insight as to what =
is going on with Steve Ciciora and these parts and what happened to my =
money?  Thank you,

Tom Leser

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C1F5EB.67FEDC40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Has anyone else heard from Steve?&nbsp; =
I paypal'd=20
him, as instructed on the wb site, the money for two parts kits for the =
wb pcb=20
over a month ago and have not heard from him nor have received the =
parts.&nbsp;=20
I did a follow up email to him 2 weeks after placing the order, and =
seeing the=20
money was accepted, and not having received the parts or any further =
emails from=20
him.&nbsp; Since than till now I've sent about 5 more emails equally =
spaced out=20
(I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt) and not ONE single =
reply.&nbsp; What=20
is going on here?&nbsp; I appreciate what he's doing for us but =
seriously if I=20
would have known this was the case I would have just invested the few =
minutes=20
and ordered the parts individually from allied or jameco, digikey, etc. =
vs.=20
waiting over a month to find out if I've been taken, or what?&nbsp; Can =
someone=20
please give me some insight as to what is going on with Steve Ciciora =
and these=20
parts and what happened to my money?&nbsp; Thank you,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tom =
Leser</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C1F5EB.67FEDC40--