[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Raymond Brantley raymond at iwantperformance.net
Wed May 8 00:30:22 GMT 2002

MHonArc is a darn cool program, ran it against the file you uploaded on
a spare 4-way box here at work. Now I've got 51,000 or so messages nice
and threaded in HTML format to peruse :>) Gonna try SWISH-E that Steve
mentioned next. If I could expose this hardware to the Internet I'd be
more than happy to do so, but I can't. I can however do some processing
tasks if need be.

Thanks,
Raymond