[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

dave.johnson at gb.abb.com dave.johnson at gb.abb.com
Wed May 8 06:55:09 GMT 2002

--0__=80256BB300265EF08f9e8a93df938690918c80256BB300265EF0

I'm looking at a 8051 derivative.

What's your question?

Dave

 (Embedded     mike katz <ecmhacker at yahoo.com>@diy-efi.org
 image moved   07/05/2002 16:57
 to file:
 pic16337.pcx)

Please respond to Diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Sent by:  diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org

To:   Diy_efi at diy-efi.org
cc:
Subject:  [Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Security Level:?         Internal

I asked one about the 8051 ($EE) ecm, and nobody
answered. Am I out of line here? Are my questions not
welcome? Is the information top secret and nobody
want's to answere?

I'm just trying to get a little help with something
I'm not sure of.

Thanks for reading.

Mike
--- Bruce <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:

> If your really sincere, then from the home page, go
> to the archives, and
> start reading at day one.   There is alot to learn,
> and alot of good info
> there.   You'll also tend to get better answers if
> you show that you're
> willing to do some homework.   With the archives
> read, you'll also be able
> to formulate guestions, that reflect some
> understanding of matters.
> Bruce

CgUBCAAAAABBADEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAABQgABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

--0__=80256BB300265EF08f9e8a93df938690918c80256BB300265EF0--