Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio: now WI

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Fri May 10 20:20:58 GMT 2002

No, you are supposed to say that it is a bad idea and I am a silly person
:-)

Actually I would 'love' to play with direct propane injection as I reckon
that it would get around a number of the limitations of the rotary (heat,
oversized combustion chamber) but to do it right would take considerable
planning and more disposable than I currently have, mainly because I don't
have the machining skills to mount injectors into the rotor housings.
Probably a good thing really.

I'll put it into the roadmap. Certainly cheaper than getting the rotors
ceramic coated :-)

Bill