Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio

elcamino73 elcamino73 at mindspring.com
Sat May 11 02:34:12 GMT 2002

I had planned on using the injectors to keep water from flowing unless
energized as well as to atomize the water properly.
I was going to turn one on at the onset of boost and bring in the other with
an adjustable hobbs switch. Do you think just using on .016 orifice would be
better? I purchased a walbro pump for gasahol that is carborized and
stainless. It can't match the 20% of my fuel but I'm hoping it will fill the
bill. I'm going to watch what'd up with my fast EFI system with w-b and
knock sensor.