[Diy_efi] Combustion chamber question

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun May 12 12:09:04 GMT 2002

Yes, the tune has to be right, but that's a function of the mechanical
elements.
Yes, cool air helps to keep the motor out of detonation.   And running a
little on the rich side will help with in cylinder cooling.

As far as the motorcycles go, do they have any emission standards?.  If not
or depending on how loose they are can be a huge asset.

I'd also suspect they are an IR or close to it in design, and to date, I
haven't heard of anything that approaches them for HP or TQ.
Bruce