Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio

Rod Hiorns R.E.Hiorns at IEE.org
Sun May 12 19:32:51 GMT 2002

Any details?
Could be an interesting visit next time I'm near!
Cheers,
Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-admin at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of William Shurvinton
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:11 PM
To: Diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio

It's the tribology I'm more worried about. What do you mix with the water to
prevent killing pump and injector in short sequence?

That and the fact that I'd be water injecting a NA rotary, which I suspect
would be a first and I am still somewhere between 'lethal' and 'dangerous'
on the learning scale. Would be very interesting to try though, especially
since I found a good supply of bosch pump/swirl tanks cheap. All the wrecks
from Londons motorways are taken to a 40acre junk yard. You get about a week
to strip em out and then they're crushed. The yard makes its money from the
metal so charges peanuts for the parts you pull. Life can be good sometimes
:-)