[Diy_efi] Combustion chamber question

Tlsalt at aol.com Tlsalt at aol.com
Mon May 13 15:16:09 GMT 2002

Perry wrote:

Don't suppose you know how I can get my hands on these?

Sure,

Go to the SAE website.

640664 and 700122 are a good place to start.

Or you can get those and a few other good ones in PT-53.

Another good place to find information on this subject is to look for engines
that had their hemi heads swapped with pent roof heads.  The early 60's
Coventry Climax F1V8, Porsche 959 and the Ferrari 308 are good examples.  In
the case of the Ferrari, output was up 12% over the hemi and CO emissions at
idle dropped 20% with the same compression and injection.

Paul