[Diy_efi] : tuned port manifolds

ruppeljw at capital.net ruppeljw at capital.net
Tue May 14 16:22:46 GMT 2002

Thank you all for the info,
     I just took a look and my school library has a copy of the Blair text
available.  I just need to head over and pick it up.  It looks like it covers
exactly what I am looking for.  I'll report back my success or lack thereof.

     Does anyone have any concepts for a turbo header for an inline 6 engine
that has worked well in practice?  I have a good handle on analytically
modeling systems, but I still have a very long way to go when it comes to
making it work in the real world, and primary research is alyways very useful.

Thank you,

Jesse Ruppel
ruppeljw at capital.net