[Diy_efi] : I6 turbo manifold

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 20:25:14 GMT 2002

I'm going to have to agree with what was said below. Lots of people spend
tons of money and time trying to build tubular headers for turbo cars. Sure
they look pretty and work well but I know of at least 1 10 sec fwd car that
used a stock manifold with an adapter plate bolted on it. In all reality LOG
style manifolds which are the same basic design of most cast manifolds work
plenty fine for street cars.
Justin