[Diy_efi] : tuned port manifolds

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 15 02:34:59 GMT 2002

At that stage he has a gas turbine engine with a diesel attached <g>.
Ugh, the plenum on *our* new engine will be very clever <G>.

While the headers, may or may not be critical in your application the plenum
area, is, and changing it may take rather large AE and PE changes.
Changing the plenum on my GN meant adding 8% more fuel (at WOT).

BTW, you might not want to even know what he has in turbos if he's running
something like trick Holsets.
Bruce