[Diy_efi] Turbocharging a 2.3l was "Wet" Manifold Questions

Kenny W watson at iamfun.com
Thu May 16 15:52:00 GMT 2002

Quoting Shawn Fogg <sfogg at attglobal.net>:

> Kenny,
>
> "Again I'm open to suggestions "
>
> Piggyback maybe with larger injectors?

Maybe. I'm also thinking about just adding a voltage
divider network to the output of the AMM. Basically
lower the AMM output say 30% and run 30% bigger
injectors. Any comments on this anyone? I know it's
crude and it might now idle. Just a thought.

> For the turbo interface it to a MAP sensor
> instead of TPS and you should do pretty well.

It has an AMM right now being LH. There is a throttle
switch which simply tells the ECU the throttle is
closed to use the auxilliary air valve.

> Mine originally had 138hp at the crank and so
> far it is dynoing at 184 rwhp.

Nice! That's a healthy increase.
-Kenny