[Diy_efi] [diy_efi]Marelli computer

Mike R Brown mike_brown at agilent.com
Mon May 20 19:17:48 GMT 2002

"McLeod, John" wrote:

> hi
> can anyone point me in the right direction re the main plug and socket for a Weber-Marelli M15 Computer??
> Thanks

John,
	I don't know what model you have but if it is the same Weber as what
Edelbrock uses I found that 78-83 BMW's have the same plug and socket.
If it is the IAW4W6 I've completely reversed engineered all the hardware
and firmware that Edelbrock uses in their Pro-Flo #3500.  You can check
these pages out and see if you can find any useful information on your
project.

http://www.sonic.net/~mikebr/efi/main.html

Good Luck
Mike