[Diy_efi] Small Oxygen Sensors? (Newbie's first post)

Rich M richm at ntlworld.com
Thu May 23 05:31:21 GMT 2002

Jamie, smallest one I've seen is used on late ('92-93) Ford Sierra Cosworth
4x4. The sensor is mounted in the turbo exhaust housing and has a 12mm
diameter thread instead of the 'normal' 18mm, it's a 3-wire heated sensor .
You're unlikely to find one cheap though - around £100GBP new.
Hope this helps.
Rich