[Diy_efi] WB02 not passing tests completely

rob files rncfiles at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 20:50:35 GMT 2002

Hi BobR,

What is the significance of these time specs?  Which components influence?
>From the test procedures and from inspection of the circuit, it appears to
be controlled by C10, R18 and R34.  I have verified the resistors, and C10
is the big ass capacitor, so that one is hard to get wrong.  Maybe I have
short on one of my traces...

Still I would like to understand a little better what these tests validate
and what the slow ramp times would mean to the operation of the WB sesor.

Thanks for the help,
Rob

From: rr <RRauscher at nni.com>