[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Tue May 28 02:47:21 GMT 2002

Ahh, shoot, I see the list cops are closing in, and shortly will shut
down the party. Oh well.

Hey guys (and our sincere apologies to the women and children that might
have had their cone-shaped aluminum PC protector hats off and happened
to glance upon any off-color posts), it's been fun, but the party here
is starting to warm up, the sun is setting in the west, and we won't be
able to hang and chat at the keyboard here and play with ya anymore.

=46rom all of us out on the left coast, Gar, Belinda, Forrest, Chauncy
(watch your mouth wise guy), Fred, oh yeah and somebody that came in
late we named PRICK, it's been fun playin wiff yer minds, but we gotta
go now. Happy MemDay to all of ya, and try to keep yer spark plugs
'lectric side out.

Cheers,
Gar and the gang in 'Insults'