[Diy_efi] TBI and EFI computers

Dan Plaskett dynastydan at comcast.net
Tue May 28 23:55:26 GMT 2002

Todd

In a word.  No.

In more than a word, none of the tables nor sensors recognize pressure above
1 atmosphere.  Unless of course it was an application that came with a turbo
(example Turbo Sunbird, Grand National or Syclone or Typhoon).  Lots of work
arounds to retard timing and increase fuel, but the best solution IMHO is to
learn to modify an appropriate program and test, test, test until you get
the performance desired.  Not a quick fix, and probably not the answer you
were hoping for but blowing up the motor or putting in larger injectors so
your running rich except under boost isn't where you want to go.

Dan