[Diy_efi] TBI and EFI computers

mike katz ecmhacker at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 02:50:54 GMT 2002

They do not self adjust for boost. They don't even
know what that is. Once the map tables are maxed, the
ecm does not know how to add more fuel or remove spark
advance. Remember, as soon that the motor see's boost,
your A/F ratio should be 10-1. But if you are only
going to run 8 psi, some simple VE table changes, and
MSD spark retard box and a fuel regulator that works
with pressure is all that you will need to get the job
done.

Mike