[Diy_efi] Knock Detection using GM ESC Module

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Wed May 29 15:17:16 GMT 2002

Hrrm I think this is heading towards the sort of conversation that needs =
to be carried out over a beer (or whatever the doc allows you for =
recreational consumption). I'll just say I agree in principle and refer =
you to Franks e-mail of a few weeks back on the poor and variable =
quality of ACO racing fuel.

Bill