[Diy_efi] Knock Detection using GM ESC Module

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 29 21:56:50 GMT 2002

Ahh,  what a constructive note you bring to the conversation.
Nobody but you is taking things as being negative, it's a discussion.
Nothing more nothing less.
Have you noticed in discussing things, more elements are being brought out
in the conversation?,  your tangents not withstanding.   Maybe with some
discussion there might be some discoveries, and something figured out.
Bruce