[Diy_efi] DIY-WB problems

Enzo Iadevaia enzo5555 at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 00:44:07 GMT 2002

I just finished my diy-wb and im having problems.

I powered up the wb with the sensor in free air and im
getting about 2V. When i go ahead and put the sensor
in the exhaust im getting nothing.  Any ideas?

Im using a custom made analog volt meter to read the
values. It's suppressed to read from 1.5v to 2.5v

so it won't work until it sees 1.5v it will actually
go backwards a bit when it sees less. (this is whats
happening when the O2 sensor is in the exhaust.)