[Diy_efi] Stupid Petty Bickering

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Thu May 30 01:31:11 GMT 2002

You know, there would probably be a lot of useful information
and learnings on this board if one could wade through all the
chest-puffing, personal stroking, and bickering.

Be kind of nice if you guys would just ignore each other's
bait and posturing and get on with the "business" of the list.

I am getting VERY close to tossing my WB (which is not yet
working due to a few issues and lack of time to sort it out)
into the trash, buying an FJO or EGORtech unit, and moving
on with my life.  I feel like I am hanging out in a room
with a bunch of pre-pubescent dorks with a hot teacher
at the front of the room, and everyone is vying for her
attention...

Not that anyone should care what I think, as I am just a
short, overweight old man, with little to offer...

Steve