[Diy_efi] WB free air calibration

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Thu May 30 06:10:20 GMT 2002

On Wed, 29 May 2002 21:14:54 -0700, "Deep Stroke"
<deepstroke928 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Ok, understood it is not lab grade (what tolerances qualifies as "lab=
=20
>>grade"
>> >anyway).
>>
>>The term "not lab grade" is a Plecanism, a euphemism for "sloppy and
>>uncalibrated" (no commercial AFR sensing vendor has every used any =
terms

><useless Gar-drivel snipped>
>
>Hey, Side-show-Gar,
>You'd be much better suited to going back and hawking your over-priced,=20
>over-hyped MEGOR crap in some other venue. Success for your MEGOR crap =
must=20
>be sorely lacking, given all the time you spend spewing your =
uninteresting,=20
>tedious diatribe on DIY. But, that makes sense, since you claim then to =
need=20
>3-4 weeks ARO for your build-to-order crap.

I'm pleased you took the time to view our website and note poor EGOR's
"lack of success" that has our backlog now several weeks long. Sad but
true.

And thanks for sharing. Say, is that froth coming out the corner of your
mouth. Better get that looked at; rabies can be fatal, ya know. Looks
good on you, tho.

Gar