[Diy_efi] WB free air calibration

Mark Williams mwp at overclockers.com.au
Thu May 30 12:29:34 GMT 2002

Dammit man... you need to take a chill pill.
Ive only been on this list for a month or so, and im already tired of reading your "i-know-all" attitude replies.
I would HATE to work with you... always criticizing everyone.

This is a DIY list... poeple dont come here to get attacked by you for making mistakes.

I think you need to get off the EFI-DIY list and get on the EFI-I-KNOW-ALL list.