[Diy_efi] Liquid Phase Propane Injectors

Phil Lamovie phil at injec.com
Fri May 31 14:53:05 GMT 2002

> I need to send you a picture.

Oh and one for the Darwin awards as well.
Before and after is my line of thinking.

>  it may be beneficial to have a method of introducing
> some low grade heat into the tank to try and stabilize
> pressure.

Need to  work on identifying the problem before picking the
ideal solution. Yes the pressure varies... so what ? So does manifold
vacuum how can we solve that ?

> BTW what use is a scottish sword under my seat :-)

You could use it to cut yourself out of the wreckage :-)))

Phil