[Diy_efi] New to list, have a question about speed density and turbos

arnie arnie_ at charter.net
Mon Nov 4 04:51:46 GMT 2002

Based on your replys, please do let us on the list know as your
'theoretical' views change with some experience.

"Otherwise, I will not get into an argument about people asking questions
that are already covered in basic sources.  The reason people ask such
questions, is that they are hoping to find out without spending hours
poring over the basic texts."

There were those select few that put great effort into the archive section.
Wouldn't it be a shame if it were sidestepped for a quick fix?

GAS