[Diy_efi] Newbie with a simplified Motronic project

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Mon Nov 4 04:51:46 GMT 2002

Maybe the problem with drift is not the physical characteristics of the metal
but the condition of the metal over time. I.e. oxidation and or contamination.
or insulation from foreign substance on the metal. If the metal does not 'see'
the temperature due to any of these problems it will report an erroneous
reading.. perhaps..
Dave Dahlgren