[Diy_efi] when measure the MAP?

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Mon Nov 4 04:51:51 GMT 2002

Remember that you are basically working out the equation for fuel using PW ~
Fuel_constant * MAP * VE(RPM,MAP) *Gammae ( This is the standard SD
equation: other flavours exist).

So you have 2 choices: either sample map at a known point and correct for
this in the lookup tables OR make a low pass filter for the Map line using a
cavity and restriction. The latter is much easier, as shown by its existance
on some OEM apps.

Bill