[Diy_efi] Siamese intake ports

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Nov 5 15:18:18 GMT 2002

I have a problem with Dave's analysis on that, as it would still appear that
robbing will occur. I intend to get some clairification from him on it one
day. In the mean time, there is an interesting analysis on
www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/efi/siamese.htm . I don't fully concur with the
conclusions that Marcel comes to on this, but a good primer none the less.

Bill