[Diy_efi] Group buy

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Mon Nov 11 03:03:31 GMT 2002

At the risk of this sounding like a commercial or spam I can make an interesting
offer. I am, well my company is actually, a WD for msd fuel systems, twm,motec,
haltech, kinsler, innovative turbo, spearco, accufab, aeromotive and probably a
couple of others that escape me at this early hour.. unfortunately not crane or
accel. If there is anything that anyone needs the first place i would suggest is
Summit as their pricing is very close to WD for most things but not all. Second
if anyone needs one or two of something that fits in with my list of WD accounts
I can always be contacted by e-mail to see how cheap i can get one for you. Best
case is if I can place the order along with a normal stocking order,have it
shipped ground in both directions and it is paid for up front to avoid the cod
related stuff. i am sorry to say i can't sell the stuff at cost but some small
and reasonable number over that to cover my time of packaging and paperwork. And
yes this offer is only open to someone on this list, the GM list, and the EFI332
list. Also appreciate it is something i will do for an hour or two a couple days
a week as far as quoting prices etc.. as i have a lot of other things going on
here as well and can't drop them to see how cheap i can get something every day.
It would be also helpful to give me either what you want to pay or your best
quote so that i don't waste a bunch of time trying for the ridiculous if you
know what i mean. Like wanting a motec m48 and being willing to pay 500 for
it...

If this post is unwelcome my apologies, only trying to help any individuals in
lieu of a group buy..

Dave Dahlgren