[Diy_efi] DIY-WB CalR summary

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 11 03:03:30 GMT 2002

Phil,

Just got my car running again today after being down for a month.  One thing
I noticed, I couldn't get my WB sensor to come out, I was cranking so hard I
was afraid I would destroy it.  Must be welded to the threads...

Anyway, if I get you a reading before starting up after sitting 12 hours,
will that work?  You're looking for free air values?  You need the voltage
between J9 & J10 when powered up with 14 volt supply?  Or will it suffice
for me to disconnect the connector and just measure the CalR resistance?

Thanks,

Dan Nicoson