[Diy_efi] Group buy

joe hernz joehernz at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 17:35:16 GMT 2002

--0-237910228-1037189091=:38557

I'am new on this group. I joined mainly because I'am looking for something to re-map my fuel and timing on my mazda familia GTX. So far I'am inclined in buying the Unichip from APS. Unfortunately, they have not answered my e-mails asking  them for a quote. I'am sure there is something out there that can help me out.
p.s. DTA P8 Pro does not include Mazda on their applications.
 Ioannis Andrianakis <evotech at b-online.gr> wrote:Have a look at DTA P8 Pro at www.dtafast.co.uk It has very good value for money. You can set the injection start or end degrees BTDC. The Motec will allow more detail with different injection angles for different rpm and loads. Other ecus capable are the Autronic, Pectel and EFI and probably many other I am not aware of.Regards,John Andrianakis----- Original Message ----- From: jay zumwalt To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org Sent: 11 Íïåìâñßïõ 2002 20:39Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Group buy

Dave: This is unrelated to your post, I hope you dont
mind. I am there to learn a little about efi. I don't have much to
contribute. My application is a little out of the ordinary.

I have a question for you since your with a company that represents
many suppliers of controllers. I am looking for a controller that allow me
to move the fuel injection pulse to anywhere between 180 deg BTDC to
TDC. We have looked at many but most of the ones we have looked at do not move the injection pulse. We are settling on the MoTec 48 but wondered if there was anything any cheaper? Do you know anything about AEM Power? I sent them an email but they have not returned one. I am also starting to look at Accel.

Any help you or anyone else can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jay Zumwalt

 Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren at snet.net> wrote: At the risk of this sounding like a commercial or spam I can make an interesting
offer. I am, well my company is actually, a WD for msd fuel systems, twm,motec,
haltech, kinsler, innovative turbo, spearco, accufab, aeromotive and probably a
couple of others that escape me at this early hour.. unfortunately not crane or
accel. If there is anything that anyone needs the first place i would suggest is
Summit as their pricing is very close to WD for most things but not all. Second
if anyone needs one or two of something that fits in with my list of WD accounts
I can always be contacted by e-mail to see how cheap i can get one for you. Best
case is if I can place the order along with a normal stocking order,have it
shipped ground in both directions and it is paid for up front to avoid the cod
related stuff. i am sorry to say i can't sell the stuff at cost but some small
and reasonable number over that to cover my time of packaging and paperwork. And
yes this offer is only open to someone on this list, the GM list, and the EFI332
list. Also appreciate it is something i will do for an hour or two a couple days
a week as far as quoting prices etc.. as i have a lot of other things going on
here as well and can't drop them to see how cheap i can get something every day.
It would be also helpful to give me either what you want to pay or your best
quote so that i don't waste a bunch of time trying for the ridiculous if you
know what i mean. Like wanting a motec m48 and being willing to pay 500 for
it...

If this post is unwelcome my apologies, only trying to help any individuals in
lieu of a group buy..

Dave Dahlgren

CJ Virtual wrote:

> I want to get me some other bits for my efi Set up and was wondering if any
> one would be interested in participating in a group buy for throttle bodies
> and other pieces of EFI hardw! are.
>
> It will be way cheaper to get them at a whole sale price than to be buying
> them retail. Places like Crane and MSD be always pointing me to retailers when
> i say i want just one of any thing but hey, not every one can afford retail
> price, and get their product runnig in the time they want.
>
> Thanks for your time
>
> Let me know what you think, I really need some input
>
> Pedro

--0-237910228-1037189091=:38557

<P>I'am new on this group. I joined mainly because I'am looking for something to re-map my fuel and timing on my mazda familia GTX. So far I'am inclined in buying the Unichip from APS. Unfortunately, they have not answered my e-mails asking&nbsp; them for a quote. I'am sure there is something out there that can help me out.
<P>p.s. DTA P8 Pro does not include Mazda on their applications.&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Ioannis Andrianakis &lt;evotech at b-online.gr&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT size=2>Have a look at DTA P8 Pro at <A href="http://www.dtafast.co.uk/">www.dtafast.co.uk </A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>It has very good value for money. You can set the injection start or end degrees BTDC. The Motec will allow more detail with different injection angles for different rpm and loads. Other ecus capable are the Autronic, Pectel and EFI and probably many other I am not aware of.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>John Andrianakis</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=pjzum at yahoo.com href="mailto:pjzum at yahoo.com">jay zumwalt</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=diy_efi at diy-efi.org href="mailto:diy_efi at diy-efi.org">diy_efi at diy-efi.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> 11 Íïåìâñßïõ 2002 20:39</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Diy_efi] Group buy</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<P>Dave: This is unrelated to&nbsp;your post,&nbsp;I hope you dont <BR>mind. I am there to learn a little about efi. I don't have much to <BR>contribute. My application is a little out of the ordinary.<BR><BR>I have a question for you since your with a company that represents <BR>many suppliers of controllers. I am looking for a controller that allow me <BR>to move the fuel injection pulse to anywhere between 180 deg BTDC to <BR>TDC. We have looked at many but&nbsp;most of the ones we have looked at do not&nbsp;move the injection pulse. We are settling on the MoTec 48 but wondered if there was anything any cheaper? Do you know anything about AEM Power? I sent them an email but they have not returned one. I am also starting to look at Accel. <BR><BR>Any help you or anyone else can provide would be much appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks <BR><BR>Jay Zumwalt&nbsp; <BR>
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Dave Dahlgren &lt;ddahlgren at snet.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">At the risk of this sounding like a commercial or spam I can make an interesting<BR>offer. I am, well my company is actually, a WD for msd fuel systems, twm,motec,<BR>haltech, kinsler, innovative turbo, spearco, accufab, aeromotive and probably a<BR>couple of others that escape me at this early hour.. unfortunately not crane or<BR>accel. If there is anything that anyone needs the first place i would suggest is<BR>Summit as their pricing is very close to WD for most things but not all. Second<BR>if anyone needs one or two of something that fits in with my list of WD accounts<BR>I can always be contacted by e-mail to see how cheap i can get one for you. Best<BR>case is if I can place the order along with a normal stocking order,have it<BR>shipped ground in both directions and it is paid for up front to avoid the cod<BR>related stuff. i am sorry to say i can't sell the stuff at cost but some small<BR>and reasonable number over that to cover my time of packaging and paperwork. And<BR>yes this offer is only open to someone on this list, the GM list, and the EFI332<BR>list. Also appreciate it is something i will do for an hour or two a couple days<BR>a week as far as quoting prices etc.. as i have a lot of other things going on<BR>here as well and can't drop them to see how cheap i can get something every day.<BR>It would be also helpful to give me either what you want to pay or your best<BR>quote so that i don't waste a bunch of time trying for the ridiculous if you<BR>know what i mean. Like wanting a motec m48 and being willing to pay 500 for<BR>it...<BR><BR>If this post is unwelcome my apologies, only trying to help any individuals in<BR>lieu of a group buy..<BR><BR>Dave Dahlgren<BR><BR>CJ Virtual wrote:<BR>&gt; <SNIP><BR>&gt; I want to get me some other bits for my efi Set up and was wondering if any<BR>&gt; one would be interested in participating in a group buy for throttle bodies<BR>&gt; and other pieces of EFI hardw! are.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; It will be way cheaper to get them at a whole sale price than to be buying<BR>&gt; them retail. Places like Crane and MSD be always pointing me to retailers when<BR>&gt; i say i want just one of any thing but hey, not every one can afford retail<BR>&gt; price, and get their product runnig in the time they want.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thanks for your time<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Let me know what you think, I really need some input<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Pedro<BR>&gt;<BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Diy_efi mailing list<BR>Diy_efi at diy-efi.org<BR>http://www.diy-efi.org/mailman/listinfo/diy_efi</BLOCKQUOTE>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
--0-237910228-1037189091=:38557--