[Diy_efi] Supra Transfer Fuel Pump

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:21:20 GMT 2002

hey scott, this was attempted, it was too much of a restriction and put base
pressure way to high. i thought about trying to build another venturi valve,
but i don't have the proper equipment to test it out, and i don't want to
find out the hard way by having to run out of gas. besides that it takes 3
hours to R&R the tank, so i only want to do this once.

-j