[Diy_efi] Re: LPG injection

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Thu Nov 21 18:00:28 GMT 2002

As far as I'm aware, in a LPG car, the system actually takes liquid gas
from the bottom of the tank (unlike your bbq tank which takes vapour
from the top), it goes to a mixer where hot water from the engine is
used as a heater to stop the mixer freezing up, here it is converted to
gas and plumbed into the  intake system via the gas carb (this is only a
very crude description of the operating system).

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com