[Diy_efi] New project

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Nov 21 18:07:14 GMT 2002

I don't know where you go boating but it is not in Long Island sound.. Yes it
only has 1 forward gear but.. In any kind or rough water there is a lot of
uphill and downhill. Same goes for a following sea vs running with the tide..
Depending on the boat this can be substantial. I have been a boater for a lot of
years and this is no BS..

Think of it this way a boat is always going uphill but the water and wind
conditions determine how steep the grade is. Alpha N would be a very poor
choice.

Dave Dahlgren