[Diy_efi] quick query re max ign advance ?

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 22 01:39:33 GMT 2002

This is great - thanks John,

my existing factory ECU doesnt retard timing at all when boost
rises (as far as I can tell), its possible I could do it with
a diaphgram (no jokes;) and suitable linkage, my first step is
to get the ign display properly functioning, thanks for the
fedback, So if I set the abitrary ref to 60deg before real
TDC then I have plenty of room to count backwards (as it were)
to arrange start of ignition or as timined injector start...

rgds

mike