[Diy_efi] ECM bench survey

Robert A. Ward rawardsr at ameritech.net
Sat Nov 23 03:52:07 GMT 2002

I've been kicking about the idea of building ECM benches on the side. It
would be a universal bench, with the exception of the 148 for now. This
is due to several 148 specific needs, eg, cam signal and sefi.  My bench
was built using an old 165 case I had handy. I plan to keep the same
general size. If you attended the last PowWow, you saw the unit I am
referring too (It works with either a 730 or 749). What nice is that
with just a change of the interconnect harness that it can be adapted to
most ODB1 GM ecms. Final plans and price are not set atm, What I am
looking for is what interest exists, and what you believe would be a
fair price. ( I have an idea based on mine, with time and cost) If your
interested, please drop me a note, and please include comments, options,
to. ecmbench at ameritech.net   thanks, Bob Ward