[Diy_efi] Modify tacho signal.

EFI Dude efidude at avn-tech.com
Mon Nov 25 14:26:49 GMT 2002

Going F->V, then V->F seems like an unnecessarily lengthy way of getting the
job done, though it can work.
If you can get a clean square wave tach signal, then the conversion should
not be a problem using a simple PIC or other microcontroller.  Should be a
simple matter of counting input pulses and outputting a modified count of
pulses.

Cheers,
-Neil.

---