[Diy_efi] Custom detonation detecting

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 04:43:21 GMT 2002

It might almost pay you to take a look into ION detection in the post
ignition chamber.
It would be the preferable way to go in my opinion.  You don't have to worry
so much about outside noise interferring with your measurements, and other
oddities.  Plus it allows you to tune direct from the ION info, you could
apply some kind of automated learning to the process if needed.