[Diy_efi] WB sensor, where to buy?

Stephen Webb swebb at netlab.uky.edu
Sat Nov 30 22:36:03 GMT 2002

I know this has been asked many times - I took a fair amount of time to
look through the archives and the past few months of posts in my
inbox.  What I found was several suggestions to try "the parts bin", with
a few different part numbers.  I have entered the part numbers, but get no
information beyond "oxygen sensor".  (can't get details, can't add it to
the cart, no price, etc...)  I believe I can get one from Napa, but it is
more expensive -- so if anyone has been able to recently get one from the
parts bin (or elsewhere for "cheap"), I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks

-Steve