[Diy_efi] re Throttle body sizing

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Wed Oct 16 01:10:23 GMT 2002

If you have an advanced enough ECU.  However better engine tuners than me
have failed. It would appear that you need an additional type of accel shot
that works off very small throttle openings. It also 'may' only be fully
alleviated with sequential injection. Not many have this feature, although I
am willing to believe that there is stuff for that buried in GM code.

I have yet to find an aftermarket unit that would cope with this though.
Must be one out there.

caveat: all the stuff I have direct and peripheral experience with has hoopy
cams in it, which may not help.

Bill