[Diy_efi] DIY-WB question

sy2th sy2th at direcway.com
Tue Oct 22 19:05:34 GMT 2002

You can use any inert gas - N2, argon, MIG C2 mix, etc for stoich.  This
was ok'ed by Fred Oberbuchner @ FJO as a valid means of measuring stoic.  I
used a Mason jar for the gas chamber, hole in lid for sensor, small hole to
admit argon, air or propane (for rich mixtures).  Do NOT add propane
initially, always purge w/ argon, etc first - the jar can and will explode;
sensor heater is hot enough to ignite it.

Barry - but, hey, I'm no expert.....