[Diy_efi] New to list, have a question about speed density

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 24 18:06:22 GMT 2002

This is common for most AFM and MAP cars which have been
performance enhanced past the limits of the sensors for
that air flow configuration, the computer doesnt get more signal
from the sensor due to sensor calibration/range limits
- so although more actual air gets in,
the ECU doesnt inject more fuel - hence it leans out :(

Rgds

mike