[Diy_efi] Re: Question about speed density, etc.

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Oct 31 02:35:47 GMT 2002

Where are you measuring the boost pressure before or after the blade? If before
it is an interesting number but meaningless if after the blade it is the
manifold pressure. Many throttle bodies have a blade size that is larger than
the engine actually needs to produce full power especially at lower rpm.. So yes
you can reach full power at less than full throttle opening as the engine can
not pump the full cfm rating of the throttle body.
Dave