[Diy_efi] Fuel rail sizing

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 6 16:14:59 GMT 2002

Hi Dave,

I would suspect that in the real world, there is much more variation from
one injector to another due to manufacturing tolerances than due to pressure
changes from one end of the fuel rail to the other assuming the total area
of the nozzles is less than 10% of the cross section area of the inside of
the fuel rail.

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
day 631 344-4561